Types of Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal data when you visit our website:
- Contact information (such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Demographic information (such as your age, gender, and nationality)
- Payment information (such as your credit card or debit card details)
- Other information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your feedback, reviews, or comments
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you fill out our online forms, such as our contact form, appointment booking form, or feedback form
- When you sign up for our newsletter or promotional emails
- When you make a purchase through our website
- When you interact with our website, such as through cookies or other tracking technologies
- When you provide us with feedback or contact us for customer support
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested, such as appointment booking and purchase fulfillment
- To communicate with you about your orders, appointments, and other inquiries
- To send you promotional emails, newsletters, and other marketing communications (you may opt-out of these communications at any time)
- To personalize your experience on our website, such as by showing you targeted advertisements or content based on your interests
- To improve our website and the products and services we offer
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also require our third-party service providers to implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected,unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulation.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to our third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, email marketing, and website hosting. We require these service providers to use your personal data only for the purposes for which it was provided and to implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data if required by law or regulation, or if necessary to protect our rights or interests.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data and receive a copy of it
- The right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data
- The right to request that we delete your personal data (subject to legal or regulatory requirements)
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission
To exercise your rights or to make a request regarding your personal data, please contact us using the information provided below.